lunes, 29 de agosto de 2011

But hey... no effing pressure...

By having a genius dad and topping it off with having a genius older brother it would seem only natural that the younger offspring (me) would have more freedom as the important duties would be tackled by his older brother or father, but my luck isn't that great (or else I wouldn't be myself right?) and so, contrary to what everyone might belive, I am expected to do better than my father and at least as good as my brother, which is no easy duty (not to say improbable at best and pretty effing impossible in real terms). 

As everyone else, I've had my frail moments, one of them being pretty recent, but it was during such days that I came across this webcomic and felt as related as humanly possible, and after reading it I went to bed just thinking... "but hey... no f***ing pressure..."  *sigh* ¬_¬.





BTW all credits go to abstrusegoose.com and the webcomic is located at http://abstrusegoose.com/385 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario