lunes, 29 de agosto de 2011

Two Sides to any story...

This post is part of a trilogy of posts I'll be publishing today, and the reason this third (or first, depending on how you see it) was written is because the following two posts are two sides to a story. The first one reflects a very important part of my everyday life, a feeling I carry on my back every single day with me and which appalls me, but then again, after accepting such feeling, I came across this incredible talk at Ted.com (Ted.com is a webpage featuring different people which provide the audience with a speech, either regarding technology or positive thinking, or things of the like, which if you haven't visited I would highly reccommend you to do, but I digress...) which made me remember the beauty existing in the action of not just watching the world, but observing it. 

More than once, I've caught myself staring at a bug, a tree or a child, and smirking, and I like to tell myself it's because my inner child hasn't quite grown yet. But then again, I'm invading another of today's posts, so without further ado, I would like to make way to the following two posts adding that most of the time, there are two sides to all stories, but it's up to you to decide which one to pay attention to.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario